JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF SPF SPF For Sale: SAKO TRG-42 338 Lapua w/ Scope, Accessories and Reloading Components

I am listing for sale my Sako TRG-42 complete with Sako bipod, rail and brake, Leupold Mark 4 Scope and Rings. This gun has been meticulously cared for, is in like new condition and the round count is less than 300. It is also highly accurate, prefers scenars over lockbase, and runs extremely well on Retumbo. It is an actual safequeen and room and funds are being made for an AW.
trg1.jpg

Details of Rifle, Bipod, Rail, Brake, Scope, Rings:

Sako TRG42 338 Lapua, Green Stock, Phosphatized Barrel and Receiver, 1:12 twist, 1 mag,
Sako Muzzle Brake
Sako Bipod
Sako Pic Rail
Leup. Mark 4 4.5-14 LRT M1 TMR Illum. (w/ sunshade) (Second Focal)
Mark 4 30mm Rings

Rifle System consisting of RIFLE W/ Sako BIPOD, Sako BRAKE AND Sako RAIL: ONLY $3245 plus shipping, ins.
(By the way, I figured that at about $2695, the brake about $100, the bipod $300, and about $150 for the rail: if you can put this together cheaper somewhere else, I'd say buy it! No, I'm not splitting it up and selling the bipod separately.)

Scope and Rings: Mark 4 SCOPE AND Mark 4 RINGS: $1095 plus shipping, ins.

Money Order or Paypal plus 3%. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance costs.
No trade offers please. Take care and thanks.

Email is [email protected]

Edit: Revised Ad since all bullets, cases, dies and ammo has been sold separately.

targtrg.jpg

I'm sorry, did I mention the gun is accurate?
My email is [email protected]

Last Edited: