JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$949
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Connellsville
State
Other
Selling a beautiful and accurate Ruger M77 Mark II in 350 Rem Mag in absolute pristine condition. The gun includes a work of art fishscale stock by Accurate Innovations which costs $850 alone. I don't have the factory stock. The bbl threaded by a master gunsmith for muzzle brake. The gun is very accurate with most loads I've used. Shot very little. I can share load data with the buyer. No scratches, rust, bluing wear,etc. The buttpad in the pics is a slip on but this quality stock has an excellent Limsaver pad. Selling to fund an Athlon Ares ETR. We can work a trade deal if anyone has one to trade. Scope not included but either a set of 1" or 30mm rings included. If you have any questions please ask. Will ship to your FFL from a non FFL(me). Shipping $40

Also have a tremendous amount of brass I will sell to buyer in a package deal or after the rifle sells. If you are interested with the rifle I can get a count. Have dies, conversion dies (7mm/350rm) as well.

45489-2653x1492.jpeg 45484-2653x1492.jpeg 45497-2653x1492.jpeg 45483-2653x1492.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.