JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPF

Retro carbine upper 14.5-inch USAF GUU-5/P

Have wanted to build a clone of the Air Force's GUU-5/P carbine and this is as far as I have gotten. I believe the upper is Colt, but I do not know for sure (maybe someone who knows can chime in). The barrel is a Colt M4 barrel dated 4/96. Has the six-hole handguards held on by an old slip ring. A1 flash hider. Its not in 100% condition, but I was going for a bit of a "worn" look. It does NOT come with a bolt, carrier or charging handle, just what you see in the pics. Its been out to the range with borrowed B/BC and runs just fine. Haven't gotten to toy around sighting it in at all. I might have 100rounds down the barrel, but the barrel is almost 18-years old, so no telling how many rounds have gone through it (I don't have TE or MW tools). The barrel is 14.5-inches and the A1 flash hider is NOT permanently attached, so this would have to go onto an NFA lower or pistol lower (all NFA rules apply). Kinda want to keep it, but the project just isn't going anywhere for me for a while now.

Price is $450 shipped and insured via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48. Payment by USPS Money Order or PayPal +4%

If you have any questions or would like more/better pics, just let me know.

Last Edited:
Nice original Colt proof upper! Colt hand-guards & Colt barrel! I would have grab it from you if you had the original 14 inch 1/12 pencil barrel!
Thanks. If it that that LW 14 1/2-inch 1/7 barrel I'd probably keep it, those barrels seems very hard to come by.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top