JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Remington
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington OEM +2 magazine tube extension kit. Normal wear no abuse. Works perfect, easy to install.

The Remington OEM magazine tube extension kit does not include a replacement follower and you will have to use your existing follower.

This is the matte finish version which is not appropriate for a Wingmaster, but matches the finish on the Express and other similar models.

Local pick up at my company in Salem Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3PM. Cash, Check, Venmo PayPal, or CashApp is fine. Interested buyers send PM. See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking.

53CEB08B-4C9E-4522-B8CE-2A0B06681DF5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Remington OEM +2 magazine tube extension kit. Normal wear no abuse. Works perfect, easy to install.

The Remington OEM magazine tube extension kit does not include a replacement follower and you will have to use your existing follower.

This is the matte finish version which is not appropriate for a Wingmaster, but matches the finish on the Express and other similar models.

Local pick up at my company in Salem Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3PM. Cash, Check, Venmo PayPal, or CashApp is fine. Interested buyers send PM. See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking.

View attachment 1253378
Pm sent about shipping

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews