JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale, Marlin 1895 G Guide Gun in 45-70 Government I'm selling this off as one big pile as I am getting out of this caliber.
This is everything you need The deal includes 420 rounds of factory ammunition, a Leupold 2-7 Shotgun scope with Warne bases and QD rings, sling and cheek pad with pouch and cartridge loops and the thingamajig on the hammer that helps with cocking or lowering the hammer when the scope is mounted. AND... if I can find the BoreSnake, I'll toss that in on the deal too. All of this for$1200.00
FTF, Cash only in Vancouver area preferably at RW Pawn off 99. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking.

ps I'll also toss in any brass I have

1626741705548.png

1626741585285.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale, Marlin 1895 G Guide Gun in 45-70 Government I'm selling this off as one big pile as I am getting out of this caliber.
This is everything you need The deal includes 420 rounds of factory ammunition, a Leupold 2-7 Shotgun scope with Warne bases and QD rings, sling and cheek pad with pouch and cartridge loops and the thingamajig on the hammer that helps with cocking or lowering the hammer when the scope is mounted. AND... if I can find the BoreSnake, I'll toss that in on the deal too. All of this for$1200.00
FTF, Cash only in Vancouver area preferably at RW Pawn off 99. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking.

ps I'll also toss in any brass I have

View attachment 995195

View attachment 995194
What's the date of manufacture for this rifle...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.