JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Kimber Eclipse Target II **SPF, Pending Funds**
CALIBER: .45 Auto
FINISH: Stainless, Black w/Polished Flats
BARREL LENGTH: 5" Match Grade
SIGHTS: Adjustable Meprolight Tritium bar-dot night sights
CONDITION: Used, Very Good, 9.0 of 10.0, shows some carry wear, internals like new.
GRIPS: Laminated Double Diamond, Black & Tan
INCLUDED: 2 New Kimber Stainless 8 Round Magazines, two mag bumpers, 2 New Wilson 47 Magazines, Kimber Box & paperwork, Galco Havana Brown Concealable CON212H Holster, Display stand, 50 Rounds new Remington FMJ practice ammo.
MSRP (for reference): $1345 new
PRICE: $875 with all the Extras, firm, No Trades. (For you who asked via PM, yes I have a price w/out the extras, Gun in box with one magazine, $795.)

Kimber calls the Eclipse Elegant. It's a very good looking pistol, Stainless steel slide and Stainless steel frame, bead-blasted and blackened with polished flats and black small parts. In very good condition, but shows some carry wear. Has had a Kimber ambi-safety installed. I bought this a few months ago on this forum, and have fired 50 rounds. I threw away the crap mags that came with it and bought new Kimber magazines along with 2 new Wilson 47 Magazines. It is accurate, and shoots flawlessly. (Five inch barrel, and adjustable sights just aren't my thing.) 30-line per inch front strap checkering from the Kimber Custom Shop, and Match-Grade Barrel and Trigger. Pistol, box, 4 mags, and Holster are a complete package, and I'll include the Maple display stand shown, along with 50 rounds of Remington FMJ practice ammo.
First $875 takes it and all the extras. (It's $795 w/out the extras, Gun in Box w/ one magazine.;))
I'm in Lincoln City, but I do get to McMinnville most every Wednesday morning. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_0723.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg

Last Edited: