JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF
4 P30 mags and 3 P2000sk 10 round mags with flat floor plate still available.

H&K P2000SK V1 LEM 9mm, with upgraded HK45c mag release for easier and quicker mag changes (original included). V1 is the light LEM with a 4.5 to 5 pound trigger pull, for a consistent DA trigger. V2 springs included. Gun has 500 - 600 rounds through. Functions flawlessly, amazingly accurate for a sub compact. Comes with case, manual, spent casing and 2 10round mags. Only have the one back strap which is a small. I would rate the finish at 98% with only the slightest of wear marks on the edges of the slide which if normal. $725 FTF with WA drivers license and Concealed Pistol permit or Military id.

You can look me up on seattle guns dot net where I have 9 positive 100% feedback.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I also have 4 extra P2000sk 10 round mags ($30 each) and 5 P30 15 round mags ($30 each) I can offer to a buyer or incorporate into a potential trade.

Only looking to trade for a H&K HK45c.

Lint and CLP are visible from the cleaning i did before the picture shoot, these are not imperfections as you will see when you view the item in person.

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.