JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$165
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
9/16/22 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS - I'LL TAKE AD DOWN WHEN SALE IS COMPLETE

If Ad is Up - It's Still Available

Glock 43X / 48 FRAME with Complete Lower Parts Kit Installed

TURN YOUR GLOCK 43 INTO A 43X - WILL RUN A G43 SLIDE, NO PROBLEM!

$165

Buyer pays fees (must be transferred)

NO TRADES

No shipping - I'm willing to drive some, if you are

No hold, no queue - first person to schedule appointment to meet at FFL for transfer gets it

DETAILS
  • Will run with a Glock 43 upper (as well as a G43X and a G48)
  • Complete lower parts kit installed (some OEM and some after-market parts)
  • Excellent condition and function - no problems - test fired over 200 rounds
  • I purchased frame used
  • Reason for selling: abandoned build project

IMG_2134.jpeg IMG_2136.jpeg IMG_2135.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Too bad no shipping to an FFL you has me up till that part.
@rsmccsman - I appreciate your interest. Thx.

However, I don't think you'd want to make the deal even if I was willing to ship.

Since earlier this year when both FedEx and UPS changed their policies and won't accept handgun shipping from a private party to an FFL any longer, you have to ship through a FFL to an FFL.

The local FFL's I've talked to about this want a fee for their time AND the shipping costs. Even thought THEY can ship via USPS (which is cheaper than the common carriers), they also want to charge a pretty steep "fee" for their effort.

I can't really blame them - they have to technically take possession of the firearm, log it into their acquisitions and dispositions log book, box, ship, etc. So shipping turns out to be $50 to $75 from what I've been able to find. There may be FFL's that are willing to do it cheaper, but so far I've not found one. It used to be I could send a handgun via FedEx to almost any FFL in the country for $35 to $50.

Given that this is only a completed frame, that's a pretty steep shipping cost as a percentage of the overall cost of the frame itself. For another $150 you could buy a used G43X from someone off the NWFA site.

Cheers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.