JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPF

Hello again everybody, up for sale is a great condition Galco Classic Lite shoulder holster for J-frame revolvers. I purchased this recently from a fellow board member and have been very happy with the holster, however times are tight and I am forced to make some sacrifices.

The straps are adjustable with nothing except a dime or screwdriver, and the whole rig is so light and comfortable I can hardly feel it. On the right side there are two compartments that hold 5 rounds of .38 special each, and on the left a thin suede horizontal draw holster. The former owner has attached an anchor clip on the right side to reduce the rig shifting, and I must say he did a great job. Huge improvement.

Pictures:

IMAG0013.jpg

The ammo pouches in the picture are currently holding 10 rounds of ammo, check out the low profile for lack of printing.

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

These holsters retail at around $90, so I believe that $50 is a reasonable asking price. Offer is open to residents of any state, as long as the transaction takes place in the Portland area. Cash moves to the front of the line, and all reasonable offers will be entertained.

Pistol not included.

Hope to hear from some of you real soon!

Sincerely,
Jordan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top