JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This package comes with the original box it came in, all five original chokes as well as the tool to replace them, a Cabelas soft shotgun case, and 375 rounds of Winchester Super-Target 12ga 2,3/4" #8 lead shot shotgun shells. The total package is on sale for $700.00 firm.

I got this for my GF about a year ago because she just had to have it to shoot trap with and she has since shot one game of trap with it. This gun has had less than 50 rounds through it and I purchased it brand spanking new a year ago. The only thing to tell it from a brand new gun is a couple of dings from a snap cap found on the wood of the stock. I feel it is best to be honest about these types of things so I have a picture of the stock and where the dings are linked below.

No trade offers at the moment.

Below is a link to pictures and the CZ website that has more information on this model gun which is the Redhead Deluxe 103 DE 12-28 Silver, which means it has a silver receiver.

<broken link removed>

Enjoy the photos, taken by my GF.

DSC_1531.jpg
DSC_1534.jpg
DSC_1512.jpg
DSC_1524.jpg
DSC_1477.jpg
DSC_1506.jpg
DSC_1449.jpg
DSC_1472.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top