JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*Sold Pending Funds*

Bought this new a couple of years ago - pictures tell the story. New last winter Novak night sights with a orange front. One Wilson Combat 47D thin metal baseplate magazine. This is supposedly made on the same Colt manufacturing lines they built the M45A1s on but in a "duty" finish. Here's what Colt says about it:

"COMBAT UNIT RAIL (45ACP): The Colt Combat Unit design was guided by US Special Forces Trainers whose tactical expertise delivered a gun equipped to handle and shoot with the highest levels of control, accuracy, and reliability – the rest depends on you.

The matte black DLC coated stainless steel frame is corrosion-resistant and EDC-friendly. Custom G10 grips and 25 LPI checkering provide steady traction all around, and an undercut trigger guard and upswept beavertail safety command proper hand placement for accuracy and recoil control. Front and rear angled slide serrations and an extended magwell support quick reloads, while Novak sights quickly form an uncluttered sight picture. Colt's Series 80 firing system and National Match Barrel ensure safe and precise shooting. With a Picatinny Rail to mount your preferred tools, the CCU series is ready for duty."

$1,600.00, no trades.

If you really want the SureFire 300-b Ultra 1,000 lumen, add $200.00 (it will only be sold to the buyer of the CCU).

**Will only be sold via an FFL, so don't even ask. If you see my pictures up on Gun Broker, someone stole my pictures, again**

Prefer face to face Tigard at Oregon Rifle Works, or in Newberg at Highline firearms, or I can make the trip out to Estacada at Copeland Gunworks. If you want it shipped, I have to do that via Copeland's: add $50.00 transfer and shipping charges.

Hope you can use it :)

IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1742.jpg IMG_1739.jpg IMG_1743.jpg IMG_1744.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.