JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Now that this a project that will never see completion, I'm ready to let 'er go.

The lower is about a year old, with the LPK installed and a standard A2 grip. DPMS compatible. It's never been fired, and never had an extension tube installed.

Manufactured by Fidelis Arms for CMMG (I assume since it's exactly the same), so it's not going to say 'CMMG' on the lower, but it will say Fidelis Arms.

View attachment 188904

View attachment 188905

The 71 available magazines are 20 round aluminum, 7 still in wrapper, in used condition, some with rust on the followers. These arn't the most pretty mags, but you'll have plenty that work with no problems, and plenty of spare parts :)

View attachment 188906

Prefer FTF in SW Portland area. Will ship to your FFL if no one local wants it.

For FTF: I will have you sign a bill of sale in which I will verify your residence by looking at your drivers license and/or CWL, and have you affirm you're legal to own it.

Price for everything: $400 $350 $300
Will not split up the mags and lower at this point, but may if there's interest for only one in a few days.

Trades
Adams Arms Pistol Length Piston Kit with 7" extended handguard
Truglo Tritium Fiber Optic for Springfield XD
.22lr Black Dog Drum Magazine for Ceiner
Walther P22 Extractor
BMC AR15 Extractor spring upgrade kit (3 pack) or similiar

Call/Text: 503.515.6259
Thanks!
-Andrew

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.