JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending funds

I purchased this E-Revo before the brushless edition came out. I immediately removed the stock ESC and motors. I installed a Neumotor 1515 2D/F motor and a Mamba Monster controller. I upgraded the drive lines and axles to the Traxxas steel CVD's because the stock plastic ones kept breaking at the ears. The front A-Arms have been replaced with RPM ones. The radio and receiver got upgraded to a Futaba 3PM with FASST. The stock clutch kept toasting (yes, I had it adjusted correctly all 3 times) so I installed a heavy duty Robinson Racing slipper clutch with metal gears. The motor draws too much power for 7.4v so I upgraded to dual Turnigy 5000mah 40C 3 cell batteries. To charge the batteries I am including a Thunder Power Digital charger with balancer. Everything is in great condition. Almost all of the normal wear parts have been replaced (new rear diff, skid plates, bumpers, etc...). I have the original boxes. It also includes 6 traxxas response pro tires on white dish rims (2 of which are NIB), the original wheels and tires (minus one tire) and one set of proline wheels and tires. I am also including tools and spare parts to work on the truck.

I am asking $600 for everything. $500 for the truck without the charger and 3PM radio.

Trades I would be interested in (+ or - cash either way):

AR15 or parts to build one
Handguns in 9mm or larger (prefer 10mm)
Rifles larger than .22
Grendel or 264 lbc barrel and bolt
would consider any other firearm related trades. Worst I can say is no.

Non-firearms related trades that would interest me:
Tig welder with AC and HF (Will be used to weld aluminum)
Full suspension mountain bike (Transition, Kona, Trek, etc)
Kids 50cc to 80cc dirtbike

$500 for the truck without the charger and 3PM radio. Still comes with a bunch of stuff!

Open to other firearms trades. Worst I can say is no. Need AR15 parts too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top