JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
These are great rifles! Amazing accuracy right out of the box. The only reason I'm selling is because it's too heavy for me. So I bought their carbon fiber barreled version which is about 1-1/2 to 2 lbs lighter. This was designed and built to be a low operating cost trainer for people wanting to affordably practice for long range competitions, such as PRS. This rifle that has a similar weight and feel as centerfire caliber shooters. The action, trigger group and stock/chassis are all based on a Remington 700 action and those parts are interchangeable. The 10-round magazine is based on the AICS brand magazines, again to simulate what is commonly used on long range rifle builds. The barrel is threaded for suppressor usage. The stock has an easily adjustable comb and has several spacers to adjust length of pull.

This rifle has 150 rounds fired through it with no failures to fire, feed or extract. I shot the attached 10-shot groups a few weeks ago using CCI Standard Velocity ammo. The smaller dot is 1" and the larger is 2". I haven't measured the spread, but as you can see they're pretty good for a new rifle. As is common with rimfires, testing with other brands and types of 22 ammo will assuredly provide better results.

Price is $825 and includes one magazine along with the box and all the original contents. I will ship to an FFL for $35 payable by USPS Postal Money Order or Walmart2Walmart money transfer.

IMG_5498.jpg IMG_5505.jpg IMG_5500.jpg IMG_5502.jpg IMG_5497.jpg IMG_5484 (2).jpg IMG_5485.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.