JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi NWFA,

Up for sale is a Norinco MAK-90 with straight-cut receiver (takes common AK stocks). It is cerakoted green and has polymer green furniture - so it sure isn't a collectible anymore (unless you can restore it)! The original finish seems to show undernearth the cerakote, but I have no idea if it is original or not. Made in 1994.

However, it's still got all the goodness of the MAK-90 series - 1.5mm thick receiver, chrome-lined barrel, and rock-solid reliability, and a great trigger - feels like a Geissele Super 3-gun trigger.

I do not know the complete history of this rifle - I bought it off another reputable NWFA member about a year ago. I put 15 rounds through it and then it has been a safe queen as I found another AK I like better.

It will come with hard-side rifle case, 1 green 30rd TAPCO magazine, 1 black 30rd Magpul PMAG MOE Gen 1 magazine.

Pictures here: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/media/ak10.3846/

Asking $900. I prefer Tigard Pawn4More, A Cut Above, J&B Firearms, but am open to any FFL within reasonable distance, Salem to Vancouver to Gresham.

Reply here / PM for interest.

Thanks for reading.

full?d=1606503753.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hmm, wasn't thinking any, but on further thought, maybe a P320 M17 + cash.

I also like milsurp and 22 stuff, but nothing particular in mind right now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.