JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remember .38 is somewhat cheap to load and will keep you in practice during these times of scarce Components. If you are loading on a single stage press, keep in mind how much time this will save you as being ready to load.

100 Mixed head stamps/Brass/Sized/Primer removed/Polished

300 Federal Head stamp/Nickle/Sized/Primer removed/Primer pocket cleaned/Polished

$35 Picked up in person near Molalla

$40 Shipped to your mail box via flat rate envelope

BONUS
If you pick this up in person, I will sell you 400 small pistol primers for an extra $10. This bonus offer is only valid if picked up in person near Molalla.

This is listed on other sites, so first come first served by time stamp. If you need some speak now or lose out.

At 1/3 the price of most required duty ammo, lots of LEO practice with what the deparment provides and what they have available to shoot. Have you not heard of a backup piece (think ankle holster) or an off duty piece??? Practice-practice-practice when your life depends on it.

Not sure brass ages, so would old or new make a difference???

I have some that has been re-loaded at least 5 times. I seriously doubt you can tell which is new and which has seen repeated loadings, lets just say that you would need some nano tools and better eyes than I have.

I would have no problem with you inspecting it prior to buying.

Let me know how much of what you would like. If you find it is not to your liking, just send it back and I'll refund your bucks, less shipping.

At 1/3 the price of most required duty ammo, lots of LEO practice with what the deparment provides and what they have available to shoot. Have you not heard of a backup piece (think ankle holster) or an off duty piece??? Practice-practice-practice when your life depends on it.

Not sure brass ages, so would old or new make a difference???

I have some that has been re-loaded at least 5 times. I seriously doubt you can tell which is new and which has seen repeated loadings, lets just say that you would need some nano tools and better eyes than I have.

I would have no problem with you inspecting it prior to buying.

Let me know how much of what you would like. If you find it is not to your liking, just send it back and I'll refund your bucks, less shipping.

did not intend to ruffle feathers and the age of brass does not matter, i just have not seen a leo qualify with the 38 spl. at the range for many years. i may purchase some from you if i can make free time to meet later this week or the weekend, i will pm if so. thanks t

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top