JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SPF. Thanks!

Let's convert this to a regular ad, rather than a link.

Still got a lot of riding season left - I'm looking to upgrade to something bigger for longer distance, but this one will get you where you want to go. I'm just too old to want to GO more than an hour or so on it if I don't have to. Had the same flavor in a Yamaha when I was 18 - longer distances were no big deal then... :p

Anyway.

1981 Honda CB750C. A little over 13K miles on it now, newer tires, in last summer for overall maintenance. Hasn't had anything done this year other than being ridden.

$1,750.

Need to get at least $1,000 of that in cash, but would consider firearms for the other $750. See my other ads for current trade list. :D

Would arrange for transport/delivery to wet side for confirmed deal and not too much dickering on price.:s0155:

View attachment 141249

Last Edited:
Meth heads? Only worth one bullet each. But, make 'em count!

(Sorry for thread crapping. Love the CB750s)

My frame was found in their yard.. the DA told me they packed 44 magnums on their heists and at the time I was a poor college student with only a 22 pump rifle..so it's all good. I once took it to 125 mph two up in a 1 on 1 race on a biker run

Would consider part trade for Kahr PM9 or CM9. Might also look at Marlin or Winchester .357 Mag. lever gun. Or, heck, the other project - a Kel Tec SU16. Would also look at Brand Name EER or IER pistol scope, something fixed in 2x or 2.5x. Bear in mind that there are Loopys on Ebay for 200 bucks, so suggest part trade values accordingly.

I currently ride a Wing I bought new in 09 but had one of these for years! I will admit at 41,000 miles it was starting to get a little tired but Honda's go and go and go and go... For someone thinking about getting into riding or wanting to upgrade their moped or scooter this has a TON of miles left!
Wrong time of the year for best money so this is a deal to be had! GLWS

My Son is interested in this motorcycle (he loves older motorcycles, and lives out of State). He asked if it had any rattles or rust. I'm pretty new to the site, and haven't yet figured out how to PM to get or give communication details.

My Son is interested in this motorcycle (he loves older motorcycles, and lives out of State). He asked if it had any rattles or rust. I'm pretty new to the site, and haven't yet figured out how to PM to get or give communication details.

"Conversation," since we don't have PMs any more, inbound. You should get a little alert in the upper right corner of the page, with a link to the conversation. :)

Joe - needs moar "Thumbs Up" icon! :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top