JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3980
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
BONNEY LAKE
State
Washington
Zip Code
1919A4 .308 Caliber in very good condition. Receiver Manufactured from the Saginaw Steering Gear Division, General Motors. I purchased about 12 years ago and have run through about 300 rounds without any issues. I believe it was Ohio Gun-Works that assembled it from a parts kit. Barrel, receiver, bolt all in very good condition. I hate to sale it, however I am getting too old and have had shoulder surgery recently. Comes complete with Tripod / Pintle / Manual / Headspace-Tools / 100 round ammo belt I will deliver for the price of gas (max $20) up and down the I-5 corridor at your choice of FFL from Portland to Marysville, WA. as I really do not want to ship it. If you do want it shipped I will ship it for actual cost, buyers responsibility to cover shipping.

Saginaw made 350,951 M1919A4s from 1942 to 1945, while Buffalo Arms made 38,800 in 1942 and 1943. Due to Saginaw's much lower production costs, the Buffalo Arms contract was canceled in July 1943. It soon became one of the favorite arms of the World War II American infantryman. In testimony before an Army Ordnance committee meeting on Dec. 23, 1943, Marine Lt. Col. Victor Krulak had the following to say about the M1919A4: "It has come to my mind at the moment that I have done Mr. Browning a dreadful injustice in omitting one of the finest pieces of ordnance that has ever been designed, and that is the 1919A4 light machine gun, which we used to prodigious effect. It is the most dependable weapon that has ever come down the road.
DSCN0287.JPG
DSCN0285.JPG
DSCN0287.JPG DSCN0290.JPG DSCN0286.JPG DSCN0291.JPG DSCN0288.JPG DSCN0295.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.