JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sealed 36lbs crate of 1000rds of M193 5.56 ball ammo (55gr FMJ)

This is not a hoax or scam. I am sellling to raise money for my daugther, Savannah who was recently diagnosed with leukemia. You can read about us here: <broken link removed> .

We drive to Portland for her treatment so we can also deliver on the way (close on I-5).

SPF SPF SPF SPF ---- Asking $650, We'll accept cash or paypal (buyer pays all fees)

IMG_0155.jpg

I would encourage readers to look at the link Dan has provided for his daughter Savannah. My wife and I have made a donation for his daughter's expenses through Caring Bridge. I write this not to boast but to encourage others who read this to know that Dan is a member of the armed services and his family is in need. If you feel led, the link provides a simple way to donate via PayPal. I hope you find no disrespect in my words but only support to honor a man and his family who has honored us with his service.

thank you so much...can't tell you how much I appreciate it. If you all are so inclined;

If you would like to make a donation please send a check or paypal to the following:

Selco Community Credit Union
ATTN: Dan or Amy McIntosh
PO BOX 7487
Springfield OR 97475
Make checks payable to Savannah McIntosh and reference account number, 518266.

Paypal account; [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.