JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got off work early yesterday so I spent some time at the range working on loads, ball size and different patches. I had a blast. Started at 25yrds then moved to 50yrds then set up a 100yrds just for fun.

I didn't get any pics of the 25yrd target but here are the other two.

50 yards
IMG_20180425_154422.jpg

100yards
IMG_20180425_154543.jpg

Will

Now just wait a minute here, this was Holy Black? @AndyinEverson needs to see this! Lol
Seriously, that's some nice shootin, what weapon(s) are you using here? Details please! We like B.P. here, and while it dosnt get all the attention now days like the last 270 years, it does get a little jealous these days, especially with those new fancy fangled self contained cartridge guns, those are just a fad, they will never last! :D:p:cool:

Along with the 'accuracy study' here, I might be persuaded to dig out my old steel plate demo I made long ago, using various charges of the Holy Black in my .50 cal Pensyltucky long rifle....

interesting to see what .50 soft lead will do to steel target....as well as impressive group as shown above by OP:rolleyes:

It's a 50 caliber Hawken made by Miroku in Japan for Sears Roebuck and Company. I picked it up about a month ago off of this site from a gentleman in Lebanon.

Will

I think you must of mixed up the 25 yard target and the 100 target!

Just kidding, nice shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top