JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Spell check / correction, will not work any more for this site on my home computer but will at work. any ideas what's going on? (Windows 7 which I am not looking to get rid of.)

Also, I want to see where the clean up is this Saturday but the links would came up as unable to display this page and windows has stopped working and must shut down. Again, on my home computer only.
(Windows 7 which I am not looking to get rid of.)
Any suggestions?
Thank you

Same browser( & version) and add-ins ?
I'm not sure what all that means but my computer is less than two months old put together by my work IT department to utilize window 7 after being burned by others with the last being windows 10. my browser is windows explorer other than that I'm clueless.

Upvote 0
My spell checking is simple, I try and stay away from big words.
I have checked words with my e-mail message page when composing reply's on sites that don't offer spell checker, then copy/paste it back to the other site.
That sure beats asking my wife.

Upvote 0
@thorborg

If it is OK with your IT department, I recommend another browser than Internet Explorer. My work has pages where I have no choice but to use IE and I do for those. For everything else I use something else.

I recommend you get and install something else - from your point of view they work the same. But from performance, reliability and other issues I think they are much better.
Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/firefox
there are others.

If you have to stick with IE

upload_2016-2-23_9-27-25.png

Check your version - (that gear looking icon then About Internet Explorer)
If it is older than version 10 ... update, it is probably telling you to do that, over and over and over and over

Clear your cache / cookies - (that gear icon, then Internet Options, Browsing History, then the delete button ...

Check the spell check setting
Auto spell check.

You may try the following steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

a. Open Internet Explorer.

b. Click on Tools.

c. Click on Manage Add-ons.

d. In the left pane, click on Spelling Correction.

e. Uncheck the Enable spelling correction box.

f. Click on Close.

g. Reopen the Internet Explorer to apply the changes.

Repeat and ENABLE spelling

ps: re: your avatar, saw today that 13 people were killed by cows while taking a walk in 2015 in the UK. Killers. "Fact: You're more likely to be killed by a cow than a shark."

Upvote 0
ps: re: your avatar, saw today that 13 people were killed by cows while taking a walk in 2015 in the UK. Killers. "Fact: You're more likely to be killed by a cow than a shark."[/QUOTE]

I'll try that stuff when I get home tonight. As far as the killer cow's, you don't know the half of it, GB also has declared them to be a major part of destroying our environment and either has, will, wants to or coming soon taxes on cows flatulents. I say just cork em up until milking time then stick a hose up their (pardon me) and power methane generators to sell back to the grid to pay for the taxes. maybe someday they will realize it is all MOOT.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top