JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because you are spelling the words wrong to begin with and not correcting so it learns your misspelled words.

Their spell check has always sucked IMO!
When I don't know how to spell a word I go straight to SIRI! That virtual lady can spell anything! Quick, accurate and instead of changing my screen I can use my iPhone for the info.

Their spell check has always sucked IMO!
When I don't know how to spell a word I go straight to SIRI! That virtual lady can spell anything! Quick, accurate and instead of changing my screen I can use my iPhone for the info.

Ask Siri to spell that long word from marry poppins. Siri does have a seance of humor.

I have had spell-check and the auto suggestion turned off for about 3 updates now, and I still swear at it daily. No way am I talking to SIRI and repeating the same bubblegum thing 5 times... They aren't getting my money next upgrade.

I have had spell-check and the auto suggestion turned off for about 3 updates now, and I still swear at it daily. No way am I talking to SIRI and repeating the same bubblegum thing 5 times... They aren't getting my money next upgrade.

I dunno, she just took supercalifragilisticexpialidocius the first try and spit it right out.

Ever though about it being the user not the device?

"Error between keyboard and chair" is not the same as a computer error.

Edit: I am in no way a Mac Cult Fanboi, I just use technology and adapt myself to the technology to minimize frustrations.

I use the voice dictation quite often to compile emails or text messages as I'm often behind the wheel driving.

I rattled off a job status update to my boss and a few moments later he replied back, "that's great, but who is Eric and why is he giving you a handjob?"....

:eek::eek:

LMAO.... Dunno how or why, but low and behold.... that's what the good 'ol iPhone printed up for me even though it wasn't EVEN remotely close to what I said.

Moral of the story... proof read your voice dictation messages BEFORE you send them. I've caught the "N" word (seriously?!), and "blowjob" in the body of text before sending them off... damned iPhone! :s0108:

Ever though about it being the user not the device?

"Error between keyboard and chair" is not the same as a computer error.

Edit: I am in no way a Mac Cult Fanboi, I just use technology and adapt myself to the technology to minimize frustrations.

Crap, now you sound like my wife! :D

Yeah, it's possibly the user.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top