JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local Walmart has UMC 250 rd ct. for $55.00 so after shipping on this site Wally world would be cheaper

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

How much is your time worth and what sort of mileage does your car get? Also, in this renewed era or panic buying - are you sure the Walmart will have 4 boxes in stock? Will they let you buy 4 or limit you to 2?

This is also different ammo than Win USA. It's 53616 but is loaded to +P and it's also 124gr not 115gr. Most +P is HP from what I've seen and this is FMJ. This is not your average plinking ammo but I believe it's training ammo for Law Enforcement that use +P 124 HP.

This is a very good deal with the FedEx shipping. Ammoman sells this for $279 with free shipping, and that is still a good price.

With FedEx shipping to WA it is $238.69

And as pointed out, this is very different than WalMart ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top