JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always appreciate the sharing of deals.
Last time i spotted some in stock some fellows made it a "sporting" event and kinda grilled me.
I wasnt forcing them to buy. Im just the messenger.
I told them next time i MAY not post a deal i find. (Who knows if its up to their HIGH standards??)
But no harm no fould. To quote primus "they cant all be zingers"
And no im not going to "cry to mommy" ;)

Glad you all like it. Im not it the market either. Just passing it along. Maybe if we all pass on this deal it will go even cheaper next time around eh? :)

Last Edited:
Last time i spotted some in stock some fellows made it a "sporting" event and kinda grilled me.
I wasnt forcing them to buy. Im just the messenger.
I told them next time i MAY not post a deal i find. (Who knows if its up to their HIGH standards??)
But no harm no fould. To quite primus "they cant all be zingers"
And no im not going to "cry to mommy" ;)

Glad you all like it. Im not it the market either. Just passing it along. Maybe if we all pass on this deal it will go even cheaper next time around eh? :)
Thank you sir.

Surprised this is still going strong still not sold out. Good signs.
I sincerely hope all these new gun owners truly appreciate freedom and liberty and arent buying new guns and ammo to stock up and oppress it.
Unfortunately nothing woukd surprise me these days. (Except if maybe everyone got civil all of a sudden i might have to change my britches!) ;)

Not in the market as I recently sold a bunch of 9mm for much less, but I thank you for keeping an eye out and sharing to folks who need it.
Your the hero here, in simply posting a link. Selling ammo for cheaper was a god send. I was lucky enough to find someone local selling a couple massive lots for cost or cheaper. I sold off the stuff i couldnt use. Getting kinda low on cash though. Trying to hang on to what i have and not sell. Need a job asap.
Havent gotten a lick of unemployment all year long. Sold off nearly everything i can.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top