JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pachmayr grips allow the use of speed loaders.

The Dan Wesson is in the upper of the pic. The Pachmayrs, have a generous cutout.

Can modify the grip around the speed loader area and refinish as well.

Dan Wesson.jpg

Moon clips are soooooo nice for revo reloads when playing race games with revolvers, versus the 'so-called speed loaders.' They keep your brass together for retrieval. But…milling the cylinder costs money and usually you have to send it out. They can get stepped on and there goes $8-$14. Moon clips are kind of a PITA to empty and refill when you get home and just wanna sit down, take the shoes off and drink a beer. They don't conceal easily or all that well, if that is your thing.
They do go very comfortably into a speed loader holster, and often you can fit two of them in there because there's no handle. Four moon clips in one double speed loader holster!

Thank you. I'll be up soon. I used to buy most of my ammo from you. I lived 3 blocks away till last April. Good ammo at a good price. We appreciate that you kept civil prices during the pandemic. A real American small business. Thank you sir.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top