JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
clips-n-strips-660x311.jpg SpeedStrip3.jpg

Some new and different flexible speed strip coming out.

Yep, speed strips are where its at. They are also helpful when you want to add rounds to a cylinder that is low but not depleted. Rather than turning the gun and dumping the brass, with muzzle pointed down, push up on the ejector rod and release, fired brass will stay up and unfired rounds will drop back into the chambers, remove brass sticking up and reload the empty holes two at time as shown in pic above and get back to work.

Last Edited:
I don't play race games with revolvers so don't use speed loaders even though I've got a couple. . I just drop two at a time in the cylinder. Works on all my double action revolvers from 32-20 to 44 Mag with no extra fussen' or parts to lose.

I play race games with revolvers.

It may not take much removal of wood to get the speed loader to clear. Worth a look.

Option 4 is to have the cylinder cut for moon clips.

Moon clips are soooooo nice for revo reloads when playing race games with revolvers, versus the 'so-called speed loaders.' They keep your brass together for retrieval. But…milling the cylinder costs money and usually you have to send it out. They can get stepped on and there goes $8-$14. Moon clips are kind of a PITA to empty and refill when you get home and just wanna sit down, take the shoes off and drink a beer. They don't conceal easily or all that well, if that is your thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top