J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Landhawk Arms

Speed steel!

Reactions
Was thinking about going to the shoot but decide to take my mother to the flea market she enjoys visiting on Sunday mornings. Picked up a beautiful East German Makarov for $175.00 from a fellow there.
Glad I didn't go to the shoot!:)
G.R.

Reactions
The sale was face to face, legal by Oregon law, he does not have them out in the open, if you don't know the gentelman you would have no way of knowing what he may or may not want to sell.
G.R.

Reactions
I'm curious about the speed steel shoot' is it correct that you don't have to shoot a major caliber, looked like lots of guys were shooting 1911's, can you enter and shoot the 9x18 round?
G.R.

OP
ch139
Reactions
I'm curious about the speed steel shoot' is it correct that you don't have to shoot a major caliber, looked like lots of guys were shooting 1911's, can you enter and shoot the 9x18 round?
G.R.
You're fine with the 9x18.

Unless you're running a compensator and/or optical sight you would be shooting in the "Limited" class (what most of us shoot).

You'll need to have some extra magazines. At each stage you'll stand and shoot it five times. If you miss a lot (like me) you might be doing mag change in the middle of your strings (that's why I have 17-rounds in the Glock :winkkiss:).

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS