JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If someone new wanted to try this out does TCGC have provisions for someone who CCs to disarm on arrival and rearm for the drive home? Or is it expected that you not have any loaded weapons on you to join the event except when participating of course.

Thanks for asking this question. Speed steel honors concealed carry. There are specific procedures required for concealed carry to our match. If one CCs to our match, the first thing one must do is immediately (don't unload your gear, don't chat with people, etc.) find me (usually in the stat shack at that time) and let me help you do things correctly. Failure to do this risks disqualification from the match and ejection from the property.

Thanks for asking this question. Speed steel honors concealed carry. There are specific procedures required for concealed carry to our match. If one CCs to our match, the first thing one must do is immediately (don't unload your gear, don't chat with people, etc.) find me (usually in the stat shack at that time) and let me help you do things correctly. Failure to do this risks disqualification from the match and ejection from the property.

thank you, this is what I was looking for. I don't mind at all strictly adhering to range specific rules and only want to do things right. My only suggestion is making this information available to new shooters and guests at the club somehow, a simple sign, info on the webpage... IDK.

Speed Steel looks like fun, I'm tempted to try this out this year...

Meridian usually has excellent knowledge and advice to offer. His above post is one of the few exceptions.

Do NOT do as suggested above!

Any handling of firearms in one's vehicle while on the TCGC Action Range (and probably all of TCGC property) is a serious rule violation that one should expect to result in match disqualification (with likelihood of ejection from the property).

Oops

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top