JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who's going? Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us. Lol

Also, if you are new to Speed Steel or just haven't been in awhile, reply here or start a convo with me and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

See you guys and gals on Sunday!
:)

Hoping to go and check it out, I used to shoot IPSC there, and The Al Mar matches, then five kids came along. My youngest turned 18 last week, It looks like it's finally time to dust off the reloading presses!

Thinking about it, but don't worry...
I've asked Nick to create a new division...Slingshot.
Knowing that you want to try all disciplines, I fully expect you to show up with a tree branch, rubber tubing and some rocks. :s0133:

I don't mind shooting USPSA or 3 gun in the rain. Speed steel, not so much. I don't like pushing draw speed in the wet. Maybe I should go and shoot my 9mm carbine.

True...but I to get my fix, I gotta need for speed! Haha

IMG_2265.GIF

Are there covered bays for the shooters to wait in before shooting? I don't mind shooting in the rain. However, standing in the rain for 5 hours sucks.

As Spookshack mentioned, the bays themselves are open but there is a covered area in each one that you can hide in from the rain. You will find me there. Great thing about steel and rain, no having to run out and tape targets, and most of the time you don't even have to reset the steel.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top