JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best squad ever! Glad to meet you, glad you could make it, and glad you had a great time! And I did beat Ed, lol!
Awsome!!. Great job. Thank you again for helping my self and David today.
Noticed the results online and have a question you may be able to answer. Under class I noticed on some names is says class or an U what does the U stand for? Thank you

80 people today, that's crazy. A little bit of sun and they all come out of the woodwork! Lol

@akeefer, were you running a CZ or clone? I caught your run in one of the short bays and it looked like your gun was giving you fits. At some point I saw some Wolff springs in your hands.

Awsome!!. Great job. Thank you again for helping my self and David today.
Noticed the results online and have a question you may be able to answer. Under class I noticed on some names is says class or an U what does the U stand for? Thank you
I don't totally understand it myself. U means unclassified, and as far as I know, no one is classified. So I don't know why some say "class" instead of "U".

How did it go?

No issues! Had some nice 1 - 1.5 second / target stings ( 5 - 7.5 sec strings )

Of course the new gun didn't do any better than the old gun at hitting the steel when I was pointed at the berm ;-)

The new gun is an M&P Pro series. I was just running the iron. I have a dot to install, but I didn't think it would be prudent to compete with a gun I had not sighted in.

No issues! Had some nice 1 - 1.5 second / target stings ( 5 - 7.5 sec strings )

Of course the new gun didn't do any better than the old gun at hitting the steel when I was pointed at the berm ;-)

The new gun is an M&P Pro series. I was just running the iron. I have a dot to install, but I didn't think it would be prudent to compete with a gun I had not sighted in.

Nice, I ran my 5in CORE with irons. I've ran it with a red dot before, but not any faster than irons.

When I run a red dot on my carbine's, both .22 and 9mm, there is a marked improvement in my speed over irons....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top