JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best squad ever! Glad to meet you, glad you could make it, and glad you had a great time! And I did beat Ed, lol!
Awsome!!. Great job. Thank you again for helping my self and David today.
Noticed the results online and have a question you may be able to answer. Under class I noticed on some names is says class or an U what does the U stand for? Thank you

80 people today, that's crazy. A little bit of sun and they all come out of the woodwork! Lol

@akeefer, were you running a CZ or clone? I caught your run in one of the short bays and it looked like your gun was giving you fits. At some point I saw some Wolff springs in your hands.

Awsome!!. Great job. Thank you again for helping my self and David today.
Noticed the results online and have a question you may be able to answer. Under class I noticed on some names is says class or an U what does the U stand for? Thank you
I don't totally understand it myself. U means unclassified, and as far as I know, no one is classified. So I don't know why some say "class" instead of "U".

How did it go?

No issues! Had some nice 1 - 1.5 second / target stings ( 5 - 7.5 sec strings )

Of course the new gun didn't do any better than the old gun at hitting the steel when I was pointed at the berm ;-)

The new gun is an M&P Pro series. I was just running the iron. I have a dot to install, but I didn't think it would be prudent to compete with a gun I had not sighted in.

No issues! Had some nice 1 - 1.5 second / target stings ( 5 - 7.5 sec strings )

Of course the new gun didn't do any better than the old gun at hitting the steel when I was pointed at the berm ;-)

The new gun is an M&P Pro series. I was just running the iron. I have a dot to install, but I didn't think it would be prudent to compete with a gun I had not sighted in.

Nice, I ran my 5in CORE with irons. I've ran it with a red dot before, but not any faster than irons.

When I run a red dot on my carbine's, both .22 and 9mm, there is a marked improvement in my speed over irons....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top