JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
April match cancelled

I've communicated with Nick (TCGC Speed Steel Discipline Director), and as the state of Oregon is currently under an official Stay at Home order our April speed steel match is cancelled. This probably doesn't come as a surprise, but we wanted to clearly communicate/confirm our cancellation to avoid any confusion (Washington isn't currently under the same restrictions). Please communicate this to all interested parties (not everyone checks NWF).

As always, feel encouraged to contact me (not through this site - please use [email protected]).

Care for yourself and your loved ones.

ac

Thanks Alex,
Understandable decision, in light of the need to gain control of this pest.
Hopefully, things will resemble normalcy in time for MoS...
Thanks for all you do, and stay safe.
Best,
John

Man of Steel 2020 - Covid19 Update (match canceled)

Due to the current Covid19 pandemic, the official "stay at home" orders of both Oregon and Washington, and our lack of confidence that those orders will be lifted by May 3rd, we feel that our only responsible course of action is to cancel our Man of Steel 2020 match. All match fees will be refunded in full. Our MoS 2020 shirt order will also be canceled and the shirt company will issue refunds.

We expect to reschedule Man of Steel as soon as Covid19 isn't an ongoing threat and state restrictions are lifted, and we can find a date.

Please contact me with any questions.

We hope that you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy in this time of Covid19, and we offer our best wishes for a quick recovery to anyone who is sick.

Practice social distancing and stay healthy.

Best,

ac

Man of Steel 2020 - Covid19 Update (match canceled)

Due to the current Covid19 pandemic, the official "stay at home" orders of both Oregon and Washington, and our lack of confidence that those orders will be lifted by May 3rd, we feel that our only responsible course of action is to cancel our Man of Steel 2020 match. All match fees will be refunded in full. Our MoS 2020 shirt order will also be canceled and the shirt company will issue refunds.

We expect to reschedule Man of Steel as soon as Covid19 isn't an ongoing threat and state restrictions are lifted, and we can find a date.

Please contact me with any questions.

We hope that you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy in this time of Covid19, and we offer our best wishes for a quick recovery to anyone who is sick.

Practice social distancing and stay healthy.

Best,

ac

Well Poop.
I know it's the right thing to do though.:confused:
Thanks Alex...hope we can get out there and ring some steel soon.
Stay Safe!

No match in June

We're looking at implementing new procedures/requirements to address Covid19 risk/safety concerns, and hope to bring the match back soon, but it won't happen in June.

I hope everybody is healthy and taking care of each other.

Best,

Alex

Thanks Alex for the update!

Sucks, but I know you guys are trying to get it to work.

I reached out to the match director at ARPC to inquire about their July match. They were ready to go but there was a scheduling conflict with a GSSF match the same weekend. So no July, but a green light for August.....:)

Me when speed steel starts up again.

1592772513289.gif

I'm happy to announce that TCGC Speed Steel will resume on August 2nd! The match will be limited to 70 entries. Please don't expect to enter multiple guns / multiple divisions.

Best,

ac

I'm happy to announce that TCGC Speed Steel will resume on August 2nd! The match will be limited to 70 entries. Please don't expect to enter multiple guns / multiple divisions.

Best,

ac
Is it open only to members? Are we going to use practice score to sign up since it's a limited number of people? thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top