JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was the SBR reliable before the match? Pretty sweet looking for sure...
Hope you get it all sorted out.
I swapped buffers right before as I last ran it suppressed. Lesson learned. Don't do that. It runs like a top suppressed.

So the event calendar would take a photo to go along with the information.

If you have a good one, show casing Speed Steel and NWFA - lets see about getting the event calendar updated.

Maybe a screen grab from someone who takes video ?

TIA

Regarding the current Covid19 event:

I've spoken with Nick (TCGC Speed Steel discipline director) about MoS 2020. Nick's position is that MoS 2020 isn't a large gathering (squad size of ~ 10), can (for the most part) satisfy 6' social distancing recommendations, and is held outside. As of 16 March, when I asked him about this, Nick has no plan or expectation to postpone or cancel MoS 2020 (this would apply to our regular monthly match too). I haven't received any information from TCGC regarding matches/Covid19 (and I'm confident that Nick would have mentioned it to me if TCGC had communicated with him).

I completely understand if our participants have concerns about Covid19 transmission and decide not to participate in our matches, including MoS 2020. I urge each person to evaluate circumstances and act in their (and their loved one's) best interest. I'm watching the situation closely, and I too will constantly be evaluating circumstances and considering my participation in matches and events, and continuing to advise Nick.

Please feel encouraged to contact me (not through this site - please use orss.steel @gmail.com) - I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and if you may be likely to attend upcoming matches (or if you would not attend due to Covid19 concerns). This feedback will be useful as I continue to advise Nick, and if lots of responses indicate that they will (or will not) attend, then there is additional support to hold (or cancel/reschedule) matches.

Stay safe and healthy,

Best,

ac

I wanna shoot!
I agree with the thought process of individual squads being made up of <25 shooters to stay under the crowd cap.
The morning pre shoot meeting seems easy to maintain a 6ft spacing, maybe meet in 8,9 or 10 to keep coraled and 6ft "social distance". Raffle as well.
If your sick, don't show up/withdraw on practiscore.

Thanks for doing what you and Nick do!

I think it's a good idea to have MOS. It seems easy enough to follow the arbitrary rules the state has set, and if someone is truly concerned, they can opt to miss the match.

The show must go on!
We have 2.5 weeks before the next match...people are already becoming accustomed to distancing, no handshakes, etc.
I think that we will be even more instinctively protective as time passes.
Perhaps we try to have a dedicated RO and score keeper for each squad so that those devices don't get passed around too much.
Otherwise, BRING IT...if you fuds haven't killt me by now, I ain't skeered of no wu-flu.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top