JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I run a speed steel match the 3rd sunday of every month at Pual Bunyan in Puyallup.

Cost $5.00 per gun
Who- anyone that can safley operate a pistol, or pistol caliber carbine childern are welcome with adult supervision { dont drop off your kids come shoot with them }
Classifcations:
Stock- any stock pistol/ revolver without optics or comps.
Carry- any pistol/ revolver with a barrell lenght under 4.25" without
optics or comps.
Revolver- any revolver without optics or comps.
Open- all .22 or guns with optics or comps.
Draw- any pistol/ revolver without optics any style holster as long as its
safe
Carbine- any pistol caliber carbine if you have .44mag carbine or .45 long colt no full pull loads I dont want to ruin the clubs steel plates....

This a fun match we dont take it to serious except the safety aspect. This is as much a social gathering as a shooting match we have some great local shooters that you can test your skills with or a few uf us that are just here for the rest to laugh at. Hope to see some of you out there.

I wish I lived closer :(
There's similar Speed Steel matches offered at Tri-County outside Sherwood, the ARPC just south of Albany and also at Douglas Ridge I believe.

I've been shooting it at the ARPC for a few years now; tons-o-fun and an easy way to get into competitive shooting.

Hey all!

I was out there shooting my buddies FS2000 today and alot of members came over to talk to us while we were on the rifle range. Nice bunch of guys!! When I lived in MI everyone was a jacka$$, even member to member. I hate the east coast attitude everyone has back there. Anyway if I can get the time away from the family I will be out there!! Dec 21.

I have never done speed steel, sounds fun. Who here will be there? Hope I can get out......

Ill be there it will be a fun match, I plan on setting a fast match cause its goona be cold but Im have my heater and Im sure alot of the other guys will to. Bring 2 guns if you want most of us shoot 2-3 guns about 200rnds a gun

I may have to see about making the trip over. :D

Isnt the 26th distric over by Purdy , Gig harbor ? If so do you ever make it to Gig harbor sportsmans for there tues. night plate match ?? I make it a few times a year we all used to shoot down at Bullseye indoor range on wens. nights plate match but they started getting overpriced so now some of the guys started one over there and it hard to make week after week for me.

Yup. I'm out on the north end of the Key Peninsula out towards Vaughn. I've been to the Gig Harbor Sportsmans club once or twice just to check them out but never got too excited about the place. But that was SEVERAL years ago so I am probably due to give them another look-see.

I've been to Bullseye a few times as well but the only real draw to that place was that it was just a few blocks from the office.

Fact of the matter is... I don't get out shooting NEARLY enough!!!

Yup. I'm out on the north end of the Key Peninsula out towards Vaughn. I've been to the Gig Harbor Sportsmans club once or twice just to check them out but never got too excited about the place. But that was SEVERAL years ago so I am probably due to give them another look-see.

I've been to Bullseye a few times as well but the only real draw to that place was that it was just a few blocks from the office.

Fact of the matter is... I don't get out shooting NEARLY enough!!!

We need to cure this not shooting enough :s0155::s0155:

The plate match at gig harbor is open to the public there are alot of good guys there its a heads up match. They have 2 plate racks with 5 plates on each lane six rounds per mag so that its fair if your running a wheel gun first person to knock all his down wins. If you get a chance might be fun for you to check it out. Once I get back on the day shift I think Ill be over there 2-3 times a month good practice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top