JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
note the consistent clock location on the last five... great pics BWH. I might have to hire that camera operator to shoot more steel matches
I'll share your comment with Jr. and see if I can get his carcass back out! he was running his cam via bluetooth, maybe I can talk him into a position with the tripod than can also capture the steel. Puts it beyond the firing line though, might not be cool. Prac pistol is good for that!

Don't forget that Sunday is daylight savings. Fall back an hour. Or you'll be rather early.

Sunday 12 - 1 If you have come out of your Turkey Coma

Speed Steel Match @ Bays 1,2,3,4,8,9,10
Dec 1 @ 9:00 am – 3:30 pm

Come early to help setup
Long range forecast is for COLD so be prepared. Alex & Nick typically get the stove fired up in the stat shack. Go warm up - send squad mates to do that - if needed.

Propane heaters on a wagon are also welcome.

If you have not shot with us before, please contact the Match Director (early due to holiday)

Sunday 12 - 1 If you have come out of your Turkey Coma

Speed Steel Match @ Bays 1,2,3,4,8,9,10
Dec 1 @ 9:00 am – 3:30 pm

Come early to help setup
Long range forecast is for COLD so be prepared. Alex & Nick typically get the stove fired up in the stat shack. Go warm up - send squad mates to do that - if needed.

Propane heaters on a wagon are also welcome.

If you have not shot with us before, please contact the Match Director (early due to holiday)

Thanks Ric!

The ORSS site is having difficulty (we're aware and trying to correct) - please use the email [email protected] for questions/correspondence about the match.

Best,

ac

The weather wasn't awful....sun was out first two stages, then rain the next two, and last two overcast but dry. Low turn out, small squads, we were done by 11:30. A first! As always, a great match.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top