JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was my first time shooting at Tri-County and I had a great time. Good welcoming of new shooter with mentorship and with Alex answering questions.

My scores could be better, but it's not always about beating your friends scores (even though it's needed at times), but about enjoying a great hobby and meeting like-minded second amendment enthusiasts. :)

What great weather!

This was my first time shooting at Tri-County and I had a great time. Good welcoming of new shooter with mentorship and with Alex answering questions.

My scores could be better, but it's not always about beating your friends scores (even though it's needed at times), but about enjoying a great hobby and meeting like-minded second amendment enthusiasts. :)

What great weather!
Glad you came and enjoyed it! Hope to meet you at the next match.

@BWH should have some very cool pics of the match. Looking forward to seeing them via email. :)
I gots Pics! lots O pics. you, the gun, the action of the gun, the RO. speed steel isn't very conducive to action pics unless you all like pics of the back of your head! DSC_3655.jpg

Cool seeing the breech opening and a case just barely coming into the frame.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top