JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many are you running in a squad? We've been discussing bringing the junior team down there for the August match. Got room for about 12 guns? Anything that should I should be aware of requirements wise? Thanks

See you all Sunday, look forward to seeing all the new upgrades to certain shooters rigs!

I struggled with a couple stages. Overall I do feel like I get a little better each time.

I need to practice in between matches though to catch up to some of those closer to the top times. I'm almost a whole ten seconds behind @Sig sour , dang you you're fast.

Talking about tough stages 8" nightmare ruined me for life..lol
Best ive run that setup is 11.61 and yesterday i clocked a 17.23. Left the front door wide open for ole smoking gun @Sig sour to help him self in for some milk and cookies.
Fun match and good weather, yo @spookshack do you need a reminder next match to get your gear ready before you leave the house:D:p

The 8" nightmare was difficult to me I felt like I did a pretty good job on all of them but I was really trying to focus on my draw which made me slower. I too would love to practice on steel but just dont have a place to do that.

Talking about tough stages 8" nightmare ruined me for life..lol
Best ive run that setup is 11.61 and yesterday i clocked a 17.23. Left the front door wide open for ole smoking gun @Sig sour to help him self in for some milk and cookies.
Fun match and good weather, yo @spookshack do you need a reminder next match to get your gear ready before you leave the house:D:p

Oh yes, I will have my bubblegum together for sure! :D

I struggled with a couple stages. Overall I do feel like I get a little better each time.

I need to practice in between matches though to catch up to some of those closer to the top times. I'm almost a whole ten seconds behind @Sig sour , dang you you're fast.

He's had quite the head start on you. Many years honing his craft with the venerable 10/22....;)

It was a fun match, great turn out. Glad Nick put up the extra stage!
As usual my worst stages were the easiest ones, the ones closest to us with huge steel. Always get over confident and try to shoot
too fast which makes my times worse. 8" Nightmare was one of my favorites!

I must give many thanks to crawler for proving he is human after all and not a T1000. I was expecting mid 60's for gross total. I don't think any of us ran a clean match. Thanks reno, Ive been missing targets for over a decade now, the depth of field has been the biggest driver for me to improve.

I thought I did OK on 8" Nightmare with a 15.65. I just slowed it way down and made an extra effort to get hits and not add time with missed shots. I think it paid off.

I had a pretty rough match and a hard time getting my act together. I struggled tremendously in my first two stages, Whiplash and 4T5. It was one of the more difficult overall matches of the year. I'll miss you guys next month, as I'll be on vacation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top