JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got 2nd in RFPO, so that's another one of us representing. *grin*

And my vacation to Italy is apparently cancelled due to Coronavirus, so I'll probably be at the March meet, after all.
I saw Dyjital and Piratepast40 at the match!

Squad 6 for me. I saw the NWFA signage. Got no sleep the night before so I was pretty wore out by the end of the match and decided to head out without mingling with the NWFA folks. I met a few of you at Albany speed steel previously. For those of you I missed, maybe next time.

Managed 4th in PCCO. A fellow NWFA member took 1st in two divisions yesterday. Damn him! :D
Sounds like someone went "FullToddo" again. Had to miss it, birthday lunch with my personal photo source! good shooting both of you!

Hello fellow ARPC members. As of yesterday (5-30-20), I'm now an official badge wearing member. I hope see you all at the next speed steel match and look forward to shooting the match as a freshly minted member. :)

72D4D131-E7C0-44E2-B510-B84BB627F24C.jpeg

The main reason for me was I have an AR pistol in 300 Blsckout. At TCGC, the only ranges I can shoot it are at the GP or the 200/300.

The main purpose for my 300 Blackout is home defense (very close range). Both of the above mentioned ranges are not conducive to home defense type shooting. ARPC on the other hand, I'll be able to use the bays for some very up close shooting.

I'm roughly 90min away from ARPC. 300 Blackout in not cheap round to shoot so this won't get much range time and as such, would generally not make financial sense to be or become a member of ARPC. However, with the ability to use their bays even if on a limited basis, made it more than worth it to me to become a member. :) YMMV

I just joined at the beginning of May, been having a great time, amazing facilities and I haven't even gotten to try everything yet.

Really excited to attend events when they start back up

I just joined at the beginning of May, been having a great time, amazing facilities and I haven't even gotten to try everything yet.

Really excited to attend events when they start back up
Feel free to kick me a note next time you go out, if I can manage it I'll join ya (if you'd like company).

I ended up getting free time for a little bit today, shot on the handgun range at steel for the first time, it was awesome. I was flying through ammo like crazy but every ring is so nice it's hard not to smile.

Need more mags and more ammo, pronto

I ended up getting free time for a little bit today, shot on the handgun range at steel for the first time, it was awesome. I was flying through ammo like crazy but every ring is so nice it's hard not to smile.

Need more mags and more ammo, pronto

If your schedule allows, you have to shoot a speed steel match. Matches at ARPC and TCGC are awesome! :)

That "ding ding ding ding ding " sound is lovely music. I'll be planning to make some brass rainbows, tomorrow, as well.

Spookshack can build rainbows with many, many pieces in the air. Its amazing. Almost as many as FullToddo!
Of course, they have both introduced me to a new "dance". Hopefully I can be a wall Flower next shoot and sit one out so to say!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top