JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Speed Steel at ARPC is on the calendar for 23 February 2020. I'm planning to be there, still working a few bugs out of the CP33 after the trigger upgrade.
Seems like this pistol needs the bolt a lot wetter than I'm used to! Anyway, looking forward to seeing you squad 4 types again!

Cheers,

-Leslie

Calendar event:

I'll be there. I think I'll only run one firearm this time.

Thinking about maybe a meetup for the NWFA members on site for those who get there early.
I will see what I can come up with unless somebody has a better idea.
@Cummins Diesel you planning? I still have that brass, some sorted, some is not.
@Baseacegoku said he may be missing this one.

@Lesliet I added the event link with additional information to your post so it is at the top of the thread.

Last Edited:
I'll be there. I think I'll only run one firearm this time.

Thinking about maybe a meetup for the NWFA members on site for those who get there early.
@Cummins Diesel you planning? I still have that brass, some sorted, some is not.
@Baseacegoku said he may be missing this one.
I dont wanna miss this one. I am trying to wiggle some time for it.

I'm usually there early, but I'll likely be helping set up steel. That being said, there's usually a wait between finishing that, and when we start signups and safety brief. I'm picturing a NWFF sign sticking up in the back of someone's truck as a rally point.... I could probably make that happen if people want to. ( raggedy looking old grey F150... *grin* )

Tis the night before Speed Steel and all through the ... er, nm, I mean, everyone ready? Guns clean, mags loaded? *Grin*

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

I'm ready!!

9777FEA5-0D61-4F66-B0B9-4A4AA7376E5E.jpeg

Glad I went to the range today with @Cummins Diesel because I found a malfunction in my pistol that I was able to fix.

Enjoyed shooting with you Lesliet, as ever. Sorry I had to run off in a hurry and get the last stage shot so I could get to bay 12 for my class. Just made it. @Dyjital do you have Logic on your gear someplace. If so I saw you but I wasn't at all sure and am extremely introverted. Another time.
You were in group 1 right? Pink glasses big camo jacket? If that was you you saw both @Dyjital and me.

Hmm. Idk how many classes they had. There's only one that I know of today, Keith Tyler's TFI academy and I know the two other women in the class and neither of them shot the match today. but one spectated, probably her if her husband, Ed, big man with white beard and shooting a wheelgun, was in your squad.

Oh yeah, Sadie's humans! Ed must be the guy with the eight-shooter. Hope everyone had a good match!

I won't be at the March one; I'm doing doing Rimfire Challenge, and then off on vacation.

Cheers,
-Leslie

Hmm. Idk how many classes they had. There's only one that I know of today, Keith Tyler's TFI academy and I know the two other women in the class and neither of them shot the match today. but one spectated, probably her if her husband, Ed, big man with white beard and shooting a wheelgun, was in your squad.
Yea. That was her. Ed and I were bantering the whole time. LOVED IT.

Squad 6 for me. I saw the NWFA signage. Got no sleep the night before so I was pretty wore out by the end of the match and decided to head out without mingling with the NWFA folks. I met a few of you at Albany speed steel previously. For those of you I missed, maybe next time.

Managed 4th in PCCO. A fellow NWFA member took 1st in two divisions yesterday. Damn him! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top