JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wish I knew the guys name that I saw shoot at Speed Steel at ARPC last year running an Uzi and a cigar... dude was faster double-tapping each plate than I was shooting them once.

Nice. I'll be out there again today.
Just look for the Prius with a huge flag on the back.

You'll find me with a green cone (friends welcome).

Good to see you out there, Dyjital! Wish I'd had more time to hang out, and maybe shoot a bit with you, maybe next time? I was trying to get out to the Albany Trap club, which I made it to before the rain started coming down hard, got to watch a bit of the tournament.

Good to see you out there, Dyjital! Wish I'd had more time to hang out, and maybe shoot a bit with you, maybe next time? I was trying to get out to the Albany Trap club, which I made it to before the rain started coming down hard, got to watch a bit of the tournament.

I love that club, seriously some of the nicest people ever. Haven't been there yet this year but need to renew my membership.

Also, something bad happened...... I ran out of ammo. I had been grabbing boxes from the bottom of my tote blindly and pulled up the last bit of my cci from 3500 purchase last year. I instantly dropped a bit on some more ammo and now shopping for deals. I got a few thousand of Aquila for 5c a round, not too shabby and I like that weird smell

Just givin you a hard time, mate... I rolled around laughing for way longer than I should have... I'm gonna go with " acetone fumes from coating bullets".... yup.

I do know the smell. I gave up on Aguila for .22 after a while, because of the waxy coating gunking up my guns. Strangely enough, the thunderbolt cheap stuff is just as accurate as several more expensive brands including a few different CCi offerings, in my GSG 1911-22 and my Kel Tec Cp-33. The slipperiness of it makes it run well, and it doesn't burn too dirty, for .22 . Still working my way slowly through a 5k purchase of thunderbolt from Midway when they had a free shipping deal.

Just givin you a hard time, mate... I rolled around laughing for way longer than I should have... I'm gonna go with " acetone fumes from coating bullets".... yup.

I do know the smell. I gave up on Aguila for .22 after a while, because of the waxy coating gunking up my guns. Strangely enough, the thunderbolt cheap stuff is just as accurate as several more expensive brands including a few different CCi offerings, in my GSG 1911-22 and my Kel Tec Cp-33. The slipperiness of it makes it run well, and it doesn't burn too dirty, for .22 . Still working my way slowly through a 5k purchase of thunderbolt from Midway when they had a free shipping deal.

My Ruger 10/22 didn't like the thunderbolt so I stopped using it but so far my MKIV hasn't had a single issue and I've put about 1k through it with cci and federal. Maybe the thunderbolt will run better in my pistol. I'll have to give it another try

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top