JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, great job, @Medusa! I'm surprised I did as well as I did, also, it felt a lot slower and there was the whole " can't see my dot for the glare" thing on that first stage. I just point shot that stage. ( Good thing the targets were big!)

The two deer in bay 3 were interesting. Surprised they didn't get shot.
The deer are regulars, and pretty blasé about guns going off at close range. There's also a den of foxen on the main range, so a couple of the shooting stations can't be used. I've had to go wave my arms at the deer, to run them off so I could shoot. They give me such an annoyed look....

We seemed to have played to our strong suits today. RFRO for me and RFPO for you. Nice job!

I miss shooting PCCO. Going to be a while till I can run it again. 9mm needs to come back to pre COVID prices. :(
If I can get my m&p to run correctly, I hope to improve my time. It was a mag problem, and then a jamomatic. It was running fine until I cleaned it the night before. Next time I'll just leave it dirty, lol. Congrats to you on your placing!

If I can get my m&p to run correctly, I hope to improve my time. It was a mag problem, and then a jamomatic. It was running fine until I cleaned it the night before. Next time I'll just leave it dirty, lol. Congrats to you on your placing! And for the first time I had issues with minimags. Several times they failed to fire in both the handgun and the rifle. Not sure what was going on :(

For some reason, I'm not finding the September match on Practiscore, In fact, Practiscore looks completely different and doesn't have any of the steel matches, just USPSA. Here's the link I'm using. Feels like I've entered the twilight zone. :eek:

ETA: nevermind - found it. Was having a "mature memory" moment there!

Last Edited:
Sent an e-mail off to Travis, I think he's the one in charge of figuring out Practiscore. An unenviable task, from all the difficulties I've seen at several clubs. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews