JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted this video here since the growing move to a police state in this country is another reason I prepare...

NSA Whistleblower Thomas Drake speaks at National Press Club - March 15, 2013 - YouTube!

A former executive of the National Security Agency (NSA) is continuing his crusade against creeping encroachments on American liberty, speaking out at the National Press Club on March 15, 2013.

Thomas Drake had been with the NSA for 32 years and was the senior technical director when he decided he could no longer support the agency’s actions. For the past several years, he has been raising awareness as a whistle-blower about domestic spying, waste, and fraud, and was even prosecuted under the Espionage Act for allegedly leaking classified information (the charges have been dropped).

The speech begins at 6m:30s into the video. Q&A begins at 20m into the video.

Peter

DHS has their Pine Bluff Utah facility that collects every e-mail/phone call/internet post, I beleive the electric bill exceedes 400 million per year so the NSA's activities are now redundant

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top