Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Specter 870 Sling

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RedneckRampage, Apr 8, 2015.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I ordered two Specter Gear two point slings for my 870, cause I couldn't decide which color I wanted. I settled on OD, so I have a Black one for sale. It is brand new, out of the package.

These are made in the US and will work on any 870, even with no sling points. The front has a sling plate which goes between the mag tube/cap or extension, and the rear has a strap that tightens around the stock, the sling runs down the left side of the gun.

Asking $45.

Trades -
    12ga 00 buck (American made)
    12ga slugs (American made)
    9mm (brass, American made)
    .40 (brass, American made)
    Beretta 92 mags
    Glock 23 mags

Since people always ask how much ammo I want, I value ammo for trades at this -

Buck/slugs - $1/rd - $5/box (5rds)
    9mm FMJ - .25/rd - $15/box (5rds)
    9mm HP - .50/rd - $15/box (20rds)
    .40 FMJ - .35/rd - $18/box (50rds)
    .40 HP - .60/rd - $15/box (20rds)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Since the plate comes with it and fits between the end of the mag tube and cap, this could conceivably work on most shotguns, correct?

3. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I'd think so, as long as the mag tube is not bigger than one on an 870. You could also attatch this to a normal sling mount or a Wilson sling plate.