JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Special Operator Concealed Carbine Backpack. I bought this a few years back after taking Outdoor Survival I at OFA. These were designed for concealment of a carbine in civilian situations or in a bug out scenario. There is a special concealed compartment along the spine to securely store a broken down AR or AK folder. There is also a large full height main compartment, 2 smaller compartments in the front, a few small side pockets, shoulder and waist straps. The gun in the photo is NOT for sale. It is located in Orofino, ID. I will ship for $15. You can speak to me directly via phone. You can also pay via check, paypal, or credit card. Dan, Joel, or Shawn can vouch for me if you need a reference. Shipping will be done after payment clears. $250

IMAG1043.jpg
IMAG1046.jpg
IMAG1040.jpg

IMAG1043.jpg

IMAG1046.jpg

IMAG1040.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top