JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPECIAL!! 99 Fishrite Rogue, open Bow

This boat is special!!!. It has very low hours and shows it.

'99 –19’ Fish-Rite. Open bow, all welded, with Mercury 150HP, Fuel Injected, 105 Jet with Honda kicker. This boat is VERY clean and hardly used. It draws 8” at speed with the jet pump. It has spent most of it’s life in storage. I bought it at the boat show and had it built with some extras that seemed important to me. One was custom made lockable pole storage on each side and the other was a single wall/ high rear transom instead of a tray. This boat also has the 10 degree bow for rough water running. It works very well. This boat features, a new Eagle fish finder, 33 gallon tank, new battery and box, bilge pump. running lights, King trailer I have a long list of features and more pictures I can send if you send me your e-mail $16,500 Or good offer. Would consider some gun trades, not to exceed $2500
Call Me for more info. 503-956-7313

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top