JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Modern society has caused permanent loss of.....well...manhood in the...er.....manhood area! Gotta have enough to aim. :oops::confused:

Don't forget Big Daddy!! Gotta raise and train them young boys to be proper men. Seriously, what proper man can't pee on a wall adjacent to a public walkway?!

Sadly, them fluffy neckbeards are throwing off their aim... kids today, yeah? :rolleyes:

Sometimes for fun I'll tie and hang a chunk of cedar from a line and try to stick it while it is suspended.
It gets interesting when you hit the edge and the cedar swings any which way.
Another exercise is place a cedar chunk on an upright piece of wood and try to skewer the cedar without knocking down or hitting the upright.
Mostly my moves are from bayonet drill ... Not sure if it 100% how a spear was "used back in the day" , but its pretty close I'd guess.
Then again its unlikely I'm going to be in a shield wall ... LOL
Andy

I got some of these from SOG when they were 10 dollars each, neat toys, you can take them apart and they screw on to a broom handle.

Spirit - w/ Nylon Sheath - Clampack

I've been using an archery target. I cant hit much yet, but I am improving. I think. Maybe not. Probably not.

I keep this throwing knife, also a SOG, in the emergency bag when I go on trips or into the woods! I intend to use it on a spear shaft if SHTF.

image.jpeg

Hard to see, but it's about a foot long OAL! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews