JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A rope, a tree, and get it over with quickly and at a low cost. As a taxpayer, I'm really tired of these idiots.

Heartless? Perhaps. I think about all the people in the world living in poverty, and wondering if we swapped in one to take his place... would they be a responsible and productive citizen? Probably.

Peter

I hunted deer and elk with a retired LA cop some years ago.
I asked him about his thirty years on the force and what was the best/worst things that he had to deal with.
It was the child abusers/molester cases that he dealt with that haunted him the most.
He showed me his old night stick one evening, and after I commented on how beat up it was, he said that some people, not all, just some, deserved street justice.

Back in the day part of my job was to deliver photo prints of abused childrens wounds and injuries to CARES, the main entity in PDX that deals with such things. There was almost always some smirking little bubblegum in the waiting room. I used to think just how easy it would be to kick ones ribs through his lungs. They usually streighened their faces as I stared at them. It wasn't going to go all their way because they didn't know about the veteran detectives who were going to interigate them inside! Batards!

According to the first piece of trivial tripe I ran across, the annual cost for keeping someone in prison is about $23,000. The cost of a 9mm round, even in these desperate times, is under $1. I understand that there are many who are doing what they do because they've "exhausted all options," but for guys like this, I'll pony up the $1. Every. Single. Time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top