JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I blew my damn home theater sub, so now I'm looking for a replacement speaker. I bought this thing waaay over a decade ago, so I forgot the specs. My question is: How to measure the size of the speaker? Do I measure the basket, the cone or????

Thanks in advance.

The standard sizes are 8", 10", 12", 15", 18" and (I know) 21"
Anything close to those are going to be a match, more or less. Very rarely are the baffle sizes off enough that you cannot fit a standard driver.

there used to be a guy who re-cones speakers out on Sandy almost to 122nd. Long time since I have used them. Garg has it nailed
It's actually more like 84th and Sandy. Jamac is the business. We have them recone all of our drivers. Eagleworks used to be the main reconer in town, but he does it very rarely now. :(

It's actually more like 84th and Sandy. Jamac is the business. We have them recone all of our drivers. Eagleworks used to be the main reconer in town, but he does it very rarely now. :(

Jamac is the place. Super nice folks. I used them for my pinball machine replacement speakers.
Drag the speaker into their shop, you wont be disappointed.

I blew my damn home theater sub, so now I'm looking for a replacement speaker. I bought this thing waaay over a decade ago, so I forgot the specs. My question is: How to measure the size of the speaker? Do I measure the basket, the cone or????

Thanks in advance.

One more thing to check is if the fuse (assume self powered here) is good. If it's externally powered, never mind :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top