JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NEWS FLASH.... Seattle police chief says proper procedure for victims of home invasions is to dial 911 and kindly ask invaders to "please leave as police will be here in the hour and would prefer you are not here so they don't have to file much paperwork".... Also - please leave your IDs so they can readily identify you...

Agreed. :s0155:
And some tend to not respect the weighty responsibility of owning a firearm. Remember when the past Seattle, Anti-Gun Police Chief Gil Girlikowski had a Glock stolen from his own unlocked vehicle, while parked on a city street? Idiot

someone really was hard up to steal a glock

What if it's just a burglary went wrong ? There is no violent intent in a burglary.
Not all burglaries are the same. And not all burglars are non violent perps. Normally in a burg, the violent part is one of opportunity or the perp becomes concerned of apprehension or being identified. You can be pretty sure that if a perp is coming into an occupied residence that they will be armed in some manner. And if you force hour way into my home and you are carrying anthing regarded as a weapon then I am going to be afraid of 'serious physical injury or death ' to myself or others in my home. They jury might not see it that way but at least my family a.d I are around for the trial.

If they had no violent intent why were the 3 would be "burglars" aka "home invaders" armed? One of the residents was shot the leg by this so called burglar with no violent in intent.

My point was if the deadly force is justified on the grounds of home invasions being violent, then how do you tell home invasion from a burglary before shooting the stranger in your house in the face :)

That is not the question. Is burglary automatically promoted to a violent home invasion if occupants are present ?

Sounds like in WA state that is the case. Doesn't matter where I am. I would consider it a violent threat to me and the idiot is going to develop some leaks.

but officer he was having difficulty breathing - under the good sam law I was trying to render aide by providing a direct air passage to his lungs so no foul.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top