JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stupid is is stupid does.
At least the citizen knew what he didn't know and try to secure the weapon.
How does one drive around with a big black rifle on the trunk and not notice it. Do they have rearview mirrors?

Stupid is is stupid does.
At least the citizen knew what he didn't know and try to secure the weapon.
How does one drive around with a big black rifle on the trunk and not notice it. Do they have rearview mirrors?

Way to busy talking on the cell phone the public pays for and playing games on the laptop. While looking for cute girls to pull over and give speeding tickets for.

Interesting that no where is it labeled an "assault rifle." For all I know, belonging to SWAT, it could be select fire.

If it belonged to a private citizen, it would have been vilified as a nasty "semi-automatic assault weapon."

"It was not known whether there was ammunition in the rifle."
No, just an empty 30 round mag in it, LOL.

At least the mag was in right. I remember a pic of a girl officer with the mag in backwards in stand off with somebody and she had the gun aimed at someone.

America's finest. They should practice protecting their weapons and learning to use them and store them properly.

I think that was why Glocks were invented as they are idiot proof.

Here is how I store my weapon:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads